Vail Property Management Services
We Micro Manage
So you don’t have to!
All property management companies or individual practitioners are required by Arizona laws to provide basic services, such as preparing properties for rent, advertising and renting, collecting rent, handling repairs, inspecting at move-out and preparing the security deposit reconciliation.
That’s the easy part. We’re not saying that property management is rocket science, but it is demanding, exacting, complex and extremely challenging…if done correctly.
Foothills Properties professional services include:
Marketing – (It’s an art AND a science)
- Rental Strategies Providing Highest Return on Investment
- Competitive Rent Rates Based on Market Conditions and ultimate Property Condition
- Widest Internet Exposure including Vailfoothills.com, Vail MLS, Craig’s List, Zillow, Trulia, ***
- Internet advertising that is smartphone, tablet and laptop friendly
- Eye catching Yard Signs and Riders Providing additional resources for information
- REALTOR® referral and client registration program
- Online Rental Showcase that not only provides photos, videos and additional information, but the ability to schedule convenient showings
- MLS keysafes provided on all vacant available properties for convenience of REALTOR® colleague showings
- Showing reports from both MLS keysafes and Rental Showcase provide important tracking and evaluation data
- Every Manager has access to every available company listing – no waiting for a certain Manager for access to a property
- Included under marketing is our attention to the condition of your property – probably the #1 reason Tenants will choose your property over others
Leasing and Tenant Screening
- Comprehensive Lease Agreements
- Personalized Tenant Property Searches
- Stringent Tenant Screening – background, credit, criminal, rent history
- Approval Process is conducted based on Owner-approved atandards
- Maximum Security Deposit Requirements equivalent to 1 ½ times 1 month’s rent
- Streamlined Application process for Tenant convenience including electronic “E-Sign” online signatures
- Proactive Rent Collection Procedures
- HOA Compliance Procedures
- Lease renewal or Move-Out Procedures
- Convenient On-Line Services
- Baseline condition assessment of new Properties to our management - important reference during strategic planning conversations between Owner/Investor and Property Manager.
- Detailed Move-In Preparation
- Manage and assess a cadre of preferred providers who are qualified, insured, icensed to their trade and deemed cost-effective
- Supervision of Repairs and Maintenance with spot-checks for quality control
- Periodic Home Inspections and Systems Checks
- Annual Preventive Maintenance Inspections (roof, HVAC, irrigation, garage doors, pools)
- Thorough Move-Out Inspections and adjudication of Tenant Security Deposit
- Efficient Rent-Ready Procedures and Tenant Turnover
- Maintenance and Accountability of Owner and Tenant Trust Accounts
- Monthly Review of Owner Accounts
- Monthly Operating Account Statements Uploaded to Owner Portal Available 24/7
- Electronic Deposit of Owner Revenues
- Comprehensive Year-End Tax Statements and 1099 forms
- Ongoing review of ever-changing property management legislation and miscellaneous laws impacting property management
- As-needed revision of documents and policies to reflect changing legislation
- Management of Owner and Tenant notification requirements
- Legal representation and court appearances
Inquire About Our Services
But there’s more.
As an Owner/Landlord, do you know:
- As an out-of-state owner, you are required by law to designate a representative living in Arizona as your authorized agent capable of accepting legal notices?
- Rental properties must be registered as such with the County Assessor’s Office?
- Leasing procedures must be in compliance with Federal Fair Housing laws?
- Rental housing and owner/landlord and tenant behavior are strictly regulated by Arizona’s Landlord Tenant Act?
- Disclosure and care of lead-based paint, asbestos, toxic mold and other health related issues are strictly regulated by State and Federal law?
- Some repairs are mandated to be made immediately, some repairs are required to be made within 10 days of a tenant’s notice to correct and some repairs may be made at your discretion. Do you know the difference?
- Leasing documents must be in compliance with Federal, State and regional law?
- How to conduct credit, background, criminal, rent history, employment verification and other pertinent investigations?
- How to handle Tenant CC&R violations and still maintain good Tenant relations?
- And what about your relations with the HOA Community Manager?
- How to deal with late rent, NSF checks and the eviction process and how to conduct yourself if you need to appear in court?
- Fortunately, we do...
Vail Area Information
Vail was originally a siding and water stop on the Southern Pacific Railroad. It was located on the last section of flat land before the train tracks followed the old wagon road into the Cienega Creek bed. Vail was named after pioneer ranchers Edward and Walter Vail, who established ranches in the area in the late 19th century. Vail deeded a right of way across his ranch to the railroad. Vail owned the Vail Ranch, his brother Walter Vail owned the nearby Empire Ranch, now part of the Las Cienegas National Conservation Area. In 2011 the residents of Vail began the process of incorporation to become a town. Source From Wikipedia